Wednesday 1 February 2012

29 Faces ~ Day 1

Okay, here is my first little drawing for the challenge.  It's not the greatest, but I did it! Whew!

I chose to do a dog face instead of human.  It's an out-of-proportion sketch of a dog I knew that died last night.  It's a very sad situation.  Maybe I'll take the drawing and rework it or throw it into Photoshop and fix it up - or maybe it's just inspiration to do an accurate art piece of him.  Anyway ...

Looking forward to checking out everybody else's art.  Off I go ...

10 comments:

  1. There are no rules - love your sketch. I may just do a doodle one day depending on how the mood hits me =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came because of 29 faces but had to say what a beautiful sketch you did here, sorry to hear the story that inspired it though :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great perspective. I cannot draw dogs. I'm sorry for the loss and hope the art can help ease some pain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for your thoughts. He was a great dog.

    Can't wait to see what doodles you do, Geri!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what an adorable face! So sorry for your and your friends' loss - he looks like he was a wonderful little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! He was such a cutey pie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Poor doggie.... the sketch is cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. He's a cutie. My dog died in January so this makes me a little sad. I always thought this pose was irresistable. I'm sorry for your friend's loss.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sorry to hear it, Melisa. It's got to be hard.

    ReplyDelete
  10. sorry to hear! Great sketch though!

    ReplyDelete