Monday 13 February 2012

29 Faces ~ Day 13

Wow, where has the time gone?  I haven't been doing much drawing lately, so I took time this morning and chose a random animal - the rhino!

I've never actually drawn one before, that I can recall.  It turned out to be a good exercise, because I learned that rhinos are very cute creatures once you start to see all the textures in their face.  They aren't just leathery beasts.  And their ears are cute.

The closest I've been to one is of course, at a zoo.  Sad, yes, but what can I do?  When I saw him, he just stood there, in the sun.  Maybe he was relaxing.

In a way, all animals and bugs are cute - okay, except maybe the piranha.  I won't go that far.

Anyway, next time you see a rhino, give him or her a look in the eye and maybe you'll see how adorable they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment